It is often described as a "miracle of the Sea", one of the most famous super foods yet. Because of their nutrient-related characteristics and efficacy, they are one of the selection of a number of astronauts to help them to supplement vital nutrients in outer space. Spirulina is a natural algae powder and depending on how well it's harvested, it can be incredibly high in protein, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. According to the National Institute of Health, there is insufficient scientific evidence to support the clinical benefits of Spirulina in addressing any specific health conditions. But a lot of actually enhance its use to alleviate health conditions ranging from weight problems, diabetes, high cholesterol to emotional disorders. However, their nutritional value is unmatched and less than five top properties loyal to health from Spirulina must be known:
- They are 65% of protein and amino acids including essential amino acids, and lignylic acid (Degla), which have effective anti-inflammatory properties.
- They are extremely high in chlorophyll which removes toxins from blood and boosts immune systems.
- Highly concentrated iron available biologically, the following recommended for expectant mothers, patients with anemia and vegetables.
- The antioxidant capabilities are staggering with the intense energy resistance of oxygen (radical absorption capacity) of over 24,000, which is four times the wild grapes.
- High content in calcium, actually, 24 times more milk!
Quinoa is a seed harvested from some kind of plant called Goosal. It's not grain nor grain, and in fact, it is more closely related to spinach and beets. They are less sensitive than all grains and have twice the protein content of rice or barley; make them a great health substitute for normal rice. In fact, the United Nations was designated in 2013 as the "International Year of Quinoa", based on its high nutritional value and its ability to contribute to food security throughout the world. Here are the first five health benefits of quinoa you should know:
- They are loaded with protein, fibers and sub-gluten minerals, making them ideal for people suffering from gluten intolerance.
- Contains two different types of spices: both the vomit and the Ampovrol. They have outstanding anti-inflammatory properties with, anti-virus and anti-cancer effects.
- They have a very low indicator of blood sugar. GI foods are often associated with low risk of cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome and cancer.
- An excellent source of protein that has all the essential amino acids that we need.
- Quinoa is high in minerals that most people can't get enough, especially magnesium.
3. Wild Grapes
Wild grapes are the fruits of shrubs that belong to the healthy family, which include berries and blackberry. Not only is it tasty, but it's proven to be dense nutrients with extensive health benefits for the consumer. Here are the top five favorable properties of blueberries you should know:
- It has the highest antioxidant capabilities of all fresh fruits, which invalidate the free radicals associated with are closely related to the development of cancer, cardiovascular diseases and other age-related health conditions.
- Anoxanin (pigment in charge of its dark colour), selenium and excess vitamins are associated with wild grapes to promote brain health and prevent neurological disorders.
- It is low in fat making it a great snack and an excellent source of manganese, which plays a vital role in the development of bones and converts carbohydrates and fats into energy.
- Carrying at least 25% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C, promote gum health and strengthen the immune system.
- Blueberries can help reduce belly fat, which is associated with lower risks of cardiovascular disease and metabolic syndromes.