Doing drugs might cost the United States more than anything else, as a drug intoxication (overdose) is the leading cause of injury deaths in the country. Drugs that are legitimate and those that are rationed (like marijuana) in some parts of the country have plagued the nation for a long time.
The battle to make marijuana legal. However, they got favoritism and hostility, making it a major national issue. Marijuana use, or a similar drug, may become legal in the United States, but there will always be those that prohibited. Here, we discuss 10 of these illicit drugs and their harmful effects:
- Mushroom Psilocybin: Magic Mushroom is known and can be very dangerous. With properties that can send one to trance, these drugs can carry deadly hallucinations at the user, but they differ from illusions.
- Lysergic acid diethylamide or LSD: people used to derive a high, often therapy and meditation. Hallucinations of LSD are real so that he can bring a complete change for people. Effects may vary from individual to individual, but can change a person's perspective of long-term use and achieve a complete reform of the profile perfectly.
- Phencyclidine or PCP: this medicine also induces hallucinations and hallucinogens. It has got sob rik Oates like dust Angel wet among addicts. Still these psychoactive drugs for only a few hours. But just the flow of drugs from the body wanted more than a few weeks.
- Ecstasy: one of the most popular drugs among addicts, it's recreational drugs that increase user awareness. Senses are activated, and high user tends to experience the clarity of mind and consciousness. People use them before indulging in sexual activity as physical touch others became very enjoyable. But the drug can fall back to him many side effects. That can lead to increased pulse rate and jaw clenching.
- Marijuana: also known as cannabis or pot, legalization has become a major issue between those who support or opposition. Derived from the cannabis plant, the psychological effects of different drug and physiological. When people become dependent and develop resistance, they begin to consume toxic quantities of marijuana that can lead to serious consequences. People die of a heart attack after injecting this drug toxic quantities.
- Opium: drug opium and opium seed pods of LaTeX. Have similar effects in the body such as morphine as it contains 16 per cent of morphine. If used properly, it acts as a sedative effectiveness. But having high derivation is very common. Doctors can prescribe only this amount right after surgery.
- Cocaine: Cocaine stimulates the central nervous system, causing a feeling of ecstasy increased adrenaline into the bloodstream. It leads to a rush of adrenaline, increased heart rate, pulse rate, and the body becomes excessive. Because of these effects, often used by athletes illegally. Can have negative effects, such as hormonal imbalance and itching and paranoid.
- Methamphetamine: is popularly referred to as ice or methodologies with effects similar to cocaine. It stimulates the brain, triggering the release of hormones such as serotonin and adrenaline, noradrenalin and dopamine. In contrast, these hormones, euphoric effects and give a sense of feeling of well-being, and that's why people abuse unruly. They also have harmful side effects, such as obsessive-compulsive disorder and anorexia and withdrawal symptoms, such as anxiety attacks and drug cravings and depression.
- Cocaine is known to crack. And cocaine that is frigid. Is smoking cocaine and gives a feeling of euphoria and hallucinations.
- Heroin: is one of the most common drugs abused worldwide and taken through injection. Originally established to treat morphine addiction, soon it turns out that this drug mimics the action of morphine in the brain itself has become the subject of abuse.