There are many risks associated with the use of tobacco products sometimes miss the harmful effects of nicotine alone in dodgy. Nicotine affects all the major systems of the human body. It also builds from normal use; it can lead to weakened immune function, fatigue, and reduce healing time and long term diseases including cancer. In fact, nicotine prevents the body from properly disposed of damaged cells, allowing cancer cells to develop.
Whether nicotine comes from smoke or chews or uses the electronic cigarette tobacco or latest dissolvable, an affect of nicotine on every user in the same ways. Let's break down the body and see how nicotine affects the individual parts:
- The brain: nicotine disrupts the normal neural activity, causing chemical changes and addictive. Include other neurological symptoms caused by nicotine lighathididnace and sleep disturbance, dizziness, tremors.
- Heart and arteries: nicotine increases the heart rate and raises blood pressure when it stimulates the release of adrenaline. Short term, this means your body less efficient when you exercise. You may work hard to get blood and oxygen to the cells that need it, preventing the body from reaching its maximum potential. Long term, the pressure on the heart and arteries can lead to increased risk of heart attack and could even lead to a stroke or an aneurysm.
- Eyes: nicotine reduces the ability to see at night to stop the production of pigments in the eyes of the specially designed for low-light vision. Adrenaline released by nicotine reduces peripheral vision and ultimately, nicotine speeds up degeneration of the eyes.
- Metabolism: nicotine increases the burn calories but reduces stamina wasting energy in this effort. So, while nicotine users may have the energy to race down the block, they won't find maximum heart or lung power to get a better grade in the PT test run or maybe even to finish the journey throughout the night with the unit.
- Reproductive: nicotine prevents proper blood circulation and is a major cause of erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men under 40. Nicotine also increases the risk of infertility and miscarriage. And if you make it exposed infants to nicotine in the womb, they tend to lower birth weight, born prematurely, and increased the risk of lung problems.
- Bone: nicotine when used over time, change the cellular structures have been found to increase the risk of fractures while long-term contribution to the development of weak bones (osteoporosis).